Bunnycat 2 Bunnycat 2

Liked the style although the animation could have been better...too "bobby"

Wonchop responds:

bobby? O_o

The Chicken or the egg! The Chicken or the egg!

wasent funny, also dinosaurs lay eggs ... they where before chickens..

Todd & Dan - MMORPG Todd & Dan - MMORPG

humm

it was good but i dident like the stabbing at the end, i felt that could have been left out.

AntiClockClock responds:

The reason I put that in, because the whole thing is random... and this brought back memories of past episodes..

MindFeed MindFeed

Good

"Every single letter made in this had to be done frame by frame"...It didn't have to, you just didn't do it right.
I found it quite short and it wasn't funny, although its results are quite accurate.

The Newgrounds Card Game The Newgrounds Card Game

Final Fantasy card game Rip off

Firstly its exactly the same as the old FF card game, secondly you have to register to play, thirdly you don't get to see any of the game before you register? you don't even know what your signing up for, the only images you get are in the help and that doesn't show much. But of course anyone that has played final fantasy enough will know exactly what to expect because its exactly the same, you ripped off the final fantasy card game AND the newgrounds characters. Other than program did you make anything yourself? Poor practice rustyarcade....Oh not to mention the forced advertising.

Rustygames responds:

Sorry I'll refund the money you paid to play.

Oh wait you didn't, so I guess you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to complaining about how I fund games or how I choose to make them work.

Bloons Bloons

It was really good, other than the hit detection. The darts often went through things, you really need some between frame detection.